Over The Counter Sleep-Aids for Different Sleep Disordersadmin
Well, sleep is important and everyone needs at least 6-7 hours of sleep at night. Further, not getting sufficient sleep in daily life triggers highstress levels and other health risks. At the same time, poor sleep is linked to functioning issues and health risks later in life. For instance, studies show insomnia increases the risk of stroke by 73 per cent. In addition, lack of proper sleep at night affects mental health and causes serious problems. Therefore, it is good to find triggers of sleep deprivation and chose best over the counter Sleeping pills for quick treatment. Similarly, to get rid of insomnia, people can follow alternative treatment options.
How Much Sleep Do You Need to Improve Overall Health and Fitness?
Further, people with severe and long-term sleep issues experience negative changes in the body. Again, science says to function properly, we need at least 6-9 hours of sleep at night. Likewise, sleep duration for everyone depends on different factors. There are many factors, such as:
- Medical condition
- Daily habits
These factors have a huge impact on your sleep-wake cycle. For instance, some people need 5-6 hours of sleep at night. On the other side, others need 7-9 hours of deep slumber to perform normally. Again, if you are not getting quality shut-eye at night, negative health consequences occur in your daily life.
Experts say sleep problems are common and more than 70 per cent of the population is dealing with them. Furthermore, people are suffering from different types of sleep problems, such as:
- Trouble falling asleep
- Trouble staying asleep
- Frequent awakenings
- Sleep-wake cycle issues
Types of Sleep Problems and Treatment
- Acute Insomnia
First, if you are dealing with sleep problems for the shortterm, you can follow a healthy lifestyle. Likewise, due to poor sleep-wake cycles and stress signs, people experience acute sleeplessness. At the same time, experts say short-term insomnia lasts for days or a week. Further, if you are having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep at night, you can try these hacks:
- Cut on caffeine and alcohol intake in the day, i.e. they trigger poor levels of melatonin in the body. Further, lower levels of melatonin cause sleep loss at night. On the other side, you can try herbal drinks to stay calm and quiet for better sleep.
- Exercise and yoga are good sleepaids too. Likewise, they decrease the stress signs and boost the levels of melatonin at night. Therefore, start doing workouts in your life to avoid sleep problems and stay active in your life.
- Third, avoid heavy meals before bedtime, they cause sleep problems. Further, eat balanced meals and try foods that boost melatonin levels in the brain.
- Furthermore, to promote sleepiness at night, take a hot shower and listen to music.
- In addition, deep breathing is good for relaxing the brain and body for better sleep.
- Chronic Insomnia
Having sleepless nights for the long term, i.e. for weeks or even months, you are suffering from chronic insomnia. Again, people with chronic sleep problems experience trouble getting enough hours of sleep at night. Further, lack of sleep for the long-term is linked to negative health risks, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Type-2 diabetes
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Memory loss
- Cognitive impairment
Therefore, to avoid health risks, you need to control chronic insomnia in the initial stages. Again, talk to a doctor and buy sleeping pills online in UK. At the same time, you can buy over the counter sleep-aids to reset the sleep-wake cycle in your life.
Furthermore, over the counter sleeping pills are available in online pharmacies and you can easily get them.
However, to avoid side effects, talk to an expert or read leaflet information. Further, follow a healthy lifestyle to deal with sleepless nights and living a quality life.